Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lord, lift me up and let me stand...by faith...WILL YOU STRETCH!

In my prayers lately is one I'm sure I should have started praying long ago but I'm compelled to pray it fervently now.

Our work at Spring Meadows (the work of all Christians really) is bigger than us. Countries, families or churches rarely outpace their leaders. For this congregation to flourish we must be more than we are: We must be better people, dream larger dreams, love deeper, care more keenly...we must stretch!

Will you pray w/me: "Lord, make me better than I am for Your Cause. Stretch me. Make us all more & better so this Work can glorify You!"

101 Good Words...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Trina Shelly. I'm going through so much right now and I keep my faith in God no what. But sometimes I get tired but I know I have to keep fighting. I'm going to court fot a criminal case and I have 5 kids. I can't leave them so please pray for me. And your 101 words made me feel a little hope because I'm not a bad person. May God bless you and Thank you!